Friday, December 3, 2010

The Saturdays, Beyond Five in a Row

This was not the plan.  I planned on rowing, Marie Curie.  We read the first few pages and I realized that we had the wrong Marie Curie book :(  Oh well.  So, I think The Saturdays will be a great row!  I am hoping to spark some new interests.  I think it will suit both J12 and J11.  There is opportunity to explore classical music, which I think J12 will enjoy since she has been teaching herself to play the keyboard.  I hope to share more later.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I had a friend give me Before Five in a Row the other day, and I'm so excited to start using it!!! We'll see how we like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! I hope you enjoy it :) I still use it, going back and forth between Before and FIAR. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete