Friday, December 3, 2010

Priceless!!

As I mentioned before, we have been cleaning up a good part of the week in preparation for the house showings.  We have had our house on the market since June.  As many of you know, each showing is frantic-getting everything perfect is nearly impossible, especially when you have kids at home all day, everyday.  The craziness of getting our large dog down the street (to the neighbor's backyard) and four cats to the van, etc. just really gets to be too much.  But, this just made my day, reminding me to stop and enjoy the great life I have, wherever we live--


I (5)-- "Mom, do I need my shoes for this?"  (while helping mop the floor)
Me --"No, you can just be in your bare feet."
I (5)-- "Bear feet?"  "I don't have bear feet, I have human feet."

Priceless :)

1 comment: